Table Reservation & Pre-Order
How does fingerbowl.in work?
Select Restaurant -> Choose Table ->Pre-Order Food -> Pay Online -> Show up and Enjoy!
- Step 1: Use the search box on the homepage to search for a restaurant of your choice or explore the restaurants based on the reviews of other foodies on our website.
- Step 2: View real time table availability of your selected restaurant.
- Step 3: Select the food items and drinks that you would like to order. (The menus are updated every month to make sure they are up-to-date.)
- Step 4: Make easy and secure payment for your meal via PayU.
- Step 5: Show up at the restaurant on time and wait for your food to arrive within lesser than 10 minutes of your arrival.
Can I reserve a table using fingerbowl.in?
Yes. To reserve a table, go to the restaurant profile page select available time slots, pre-order food items and pay for what you order. We not only reserve table but also save time and trouble of booking and waiting time at restaurants. Your ordered food will be served hot and without any further service delays.
Can I change my order at the restaurant?
We encourage you to not modify or change pre-order food items. However, You will be informed about the final confirmation of ordered food preparation via a notification when you are near to the restaurant. You can use the in-app chat and call option to tweak your order at the final minutes by speaking to the restaurant staff. The change of request should absolutely be agreed by restaurants staff to process your final request. Sometimes restaurants may not change requested order considering availability of food items and time of business hours.
The cost of the new food item(s) should be equal or more than the amount you had paid for the pre-order. This might also mean that you will have to give the chef a little bit of time to prepare the new food item(s) requested as these were not pre-booked.
Who should I pay for the extra food items ordered at the restaurant?
You can directly pay for the extra food and drinks at the restaurant.